Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (data protection code)
Dear customer, we would like to inform you that hermaea lab srl (hereinafter referred to as "spesati") to perform the services provided on this site, collects and processes the data supplied by you in compliance with the current legislation on personal data protection and for the following purposes:
1) Allow and manage your registration to this website and manage and execute any purchase orders for products, allow the use and management of the identification code, collection points, access to discounts, the management of its reports, access to all the accessory services offered by expenses, which can be used through the code. The incomplete or untrue communication of the data necessary for the issuing of the identification code implies the revocation of the same; the incomplete or untrue communication of the data necessary for registration to the site implies the non-usability of the services and activities offered by the site itself.
2) Use of your personal data, subject to its necessary and explicit consent, for the activities listed below:
A) sending advertising / promotional material and market research: use of data for sending, also by e-mail and other means of communication, advertising / promotional material (eg free samples / flyers) to promote products or services and offers of its website and for carrying out market research, including through telephone interviews or via e-mail, with regard to the offer of products on sale and services offered by spesati;
B) Marketing purchase preferences: use and analysis of data related to your shopping to improve the commercial offer and make personalised promotions of products and / or services.
We also inform you that:
3) The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 2 above is optional: its refusal will make it impossible for spesati to follow up on the related activities. In case of issuing of the identification code, if the customer does not intend to provide its consent, it will also be able to continue to use the code and access the accessory services, points collection and discounts described in the relative regulation if foreseen.
4) The personal data supplied by you are collected in compliance with the obligations and guarantees of the laws, contracts and regulations. Data processing is carried out on paper and / or electronically, also with the aid of electronic means, directly and / or through third parties, always in close connection with the above mentioned purposes and, in any case, in order to guarantee security and data privacy.
5) Spesati processes personal data and processes the data either directly or through the work of third parties acting as managers, internal or possibly external to the expense structure, or in the capacity of agents.
6) In any case, your personal data will not be sold and / or communicated, except for third parties delegated to specific activities (for example companies in charge of data entry) and to controlling companies, subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
7) As an interested party, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the controller: the confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication of the same; updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation; the blocking of data processed in violation of the law. may also object to the processing of the same.
8) The data controller is hermaea lab srl, in the person of the legal representatives pro tempore
9) To exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 you may write to hermaea lab srl, via regina elena 121 c / o studio beccu, 07026 olbia to the attention of the person in charge of data processing at the following email address: [email protected]
(Provision of the guarantor n. 229 of 8 May 2014):
What types of cookies does spesati use:
A) Technical cookies:
These are cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed and are strictly necessary to allow:
- The normal navigation and use of the website for the "e-commerce" part (allowing, by way of example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas) - c.d. navigation or session cookies;
- The collection of information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site – c.d. Cookie analytics;
- Navigation according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered - c.d. functionality cookies.
These cookies are installed directly by spesati and, since they are not used for other purposes than the functional ones described above, their installation does not require the user's consent.
B) Profiling cookies:
These are the cookies used to monitor and profile the user while browsing, that study the user’s web browsing habits or consumption, in order to send advertising services in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net . These cookies are installed directly by spesati and, because of the invasiveness that such tools may have in the private sphere of the user, their installation requires its valid consent, failing which they will not be installed.